BSBPMG430 Undertake Projectwork Assignment Sample
Answer every question and provide enough information for assignment help -
1) Define what a project is (in your own words).
A project is basically a set of tasks that should be followed and completed in order to a specific goal. And a project is one of the best ways for business because through projects any organization and individual achieve their organizational goals. Every project of the business helps the organization to make any desired changes which significantly follow the organized manner, And following the well-organized manner helps the organization decrease the probability of failure. The primary key feature of the project:
? The first key feature of the project is that it is temporary, it defines that all the project of the company has a finite start and finite end. Initiating any project is the starting time and during the initiating time, the concept is manifested. And the ending is the time when all the goals of the project have been met together (Haq et al., 2018).
? Unique Deliverable is also an important key character of the project. For any organization to achieve its goal they generate some deliverable(s) that can be a service, product or as one another result.
? another important key is progressive Elaboration, this key element basically uses for continuous investigation and improvement, the progress of a project and overall this helps to propagate a comprehensive and accurate plan (Haq et al., 2018).
1b) Define what project management is (in your own words).
To deliver something that is valuable for the people and which includes specific knowledge, tools, skills and various techniques, project management that have all the above features. Building construction, development of the software for the upliftment of organizational goals, the Relief effort after duster which may be natural and Expansion of business sales among the new geographic location (Kerzner, 2019). These are the main example of any project.
2) Define the following key terminology.
Budget - Revenue and expenses are the estimates of the budget and it is over a particular period of time. The budget is usually assembled and re- evaluated on the basis of the period. The estimation of revenue and expenses is primarily made for a person, a business, a government and a group of people. And it is a microeconomic concept which is made for showing the trade-off when one product is interchangeable for another.
Communication - Communication is one of the most significant parts of a well-managed project. Good communication is the main key of project management. Sharing of various ideas and creating different opinions among the professionals through communication in project management is crucial, And it is mostly important when employees are working on the same tasks (Lauren and Schreiber, 2018).
Consultation - The consultant of the project management department has provided the best expert project management advice to external organizations. Any organization can hire a project management expert when they feel a crisis of the project management expertise (Gheni, Yousif and Jusoh, 2021).
Contract - The contract of the project management is the legal agreement among the company and the consumers. Any organization can select the best suits contract for the projects and negotiate the terms. Any contract of the company tells about the amount of income and optimizes the proper income or expenses for the specific job (Rodney Turner, 2021).
Delegating - Authority Every project management company needs to achieve a high rate of productivity .
Deliverables - In project management deliverables have internal and external parts. Internal deliverables of the company basically work internally in the company and external deliverables of project management work for external members such as clients, stakeholders and customers. And they work with the goal of generating revenue (O’Connor and Koo, 2020).
Feasibility - The study of feasibility is crucial for projects which illustrate the important investment for the company. A project manager of the organization may not be accountable for driving the study of the feasibility, but it is significant to know what the studies are (Holopainen, 2022).
GANTT Chart - A Gantt chart is a type of bar chart that illustrates the progress of a project. It is named after its popularizer Henry Gantt, who developed it in the 1910s. Modern Gantt charts are a good way to visualize the dependency of different activities and the current status of a project's schedule.
Human Resources - The term HR refers to the field that oversees and manages people. It encompasses a wide range of functions, including hiring and training employees, maintaining a high employee retention rate, and supporting the personal needs of employees. Other important tasks of HR managers include assessing current business operations and developing policies and procedures.
Lead Time - Lead time is the latency between the start of a process and its completion. Lead times can range anywhere from two weeks to six months.
Legislation - Legislation is the process of enacting and promulgating a law. This is done by a governing body, such as a parliament or analogous body.
Milestones - Milestones help an individual gauge the progress and identify the goals. They can also be a powerful tool for evaluating the project. Constant delays and non-accomplishment o milestones are warning signs of inefficient planning or execution. The project server can become cluttered with content as the project progresses, but milestone plans should remain a permanent part of the project.
PERT - PERT stands for "Program Evaluation Review Technique." It is a project management technique that helps evaluate resources, time, and other assets needed for the completion of a project. This technique helps analyze data from various departments and allows the team to commit to critical tasks and avoid wasting resources on less-important activities.
PMBOK - The project management body of knowledge or PMBOK is an invaluable tool for new andcontinuing project managers. This set of standards and guidelines has been approved by the American National Standards Institute, the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). PMBOK is a framework for project management that categorizes the various operations into five process groups: planning, scheduling, quality assurance, and communication. PMBOK describes the processes and responsibilities that are part of the project management life cycle.
Project Plan - Project plan can be regarded as the rough planning regarding project activities,timeline, and budget that are planed at the initiation of the project.
Project Review - A project review is a way to determine whether a project is worth continuing. It allows project teams to assess whether the results they're getting match their expectations and whether any improvements need to be made. It also provides feedback about the project's effectiveness and can help maintain the most effective project practices.
Reporting - A report is a document that presents information in an organized manner. It is usually written and designed for a particular audience and purpose. Some reports are delivered orally, but they almost always take the form of a written document Resources.
Risk Management - Risk management is an essential part of the successful management of projects. A successful risk management strategy involves identifying, analyzing and mitigating risks. These risks are often more complex than initially believed. They can result in major losses.
Scope - When planning a project, it is important to define the scope. The scope is the set of requirements for the project. It includes features, design and branding guidelines. It is vital that the stakeholders involved know exactly what they are looking for. This way, everyone can contribute to the final product.
Sign-Offs - Using sign-off sheets to document the completion of a project is essential to the success of any creative process. They allow the project manager to document the status of a project while simultaneously keeping all stakeholders up-to-date. Sign-off sheets can also serve as a record ofagreed-upon items, which is important during the collaborative process.
Timelines - Timelines are a useful way to visualize the progression of various events. They have often been used in media that recount history, as well as in online news and entertainment. Besides historical events, they are also useful for tracking the progress of an enterprise.
Transition - Transition can be regarded as a process where one person hand overed the responsibility to other and when transiting the responsibility, a person has to make the other one know about all of the key facts of the project that he/she is looking after.
SME - An SME is a small to medium-sized business. In the UK, the threshold is less than five million employees, while in the European Union, it is between two and fifty employees. While this threshold varies widely, SMEs account for a majority of firms and contribute substantially to global economic growth and job creation.
Work Breakdown Structure - Work breakdown structure is a visual method of project management, which helps a team to see all aspects of the project. A WBS is helpful for communicating project information and preparing a budget. A well-made WBS has three levels of detail and each level of detail should be assigned to an individual or team. The structure also helps to understand responsibilities and milestones for a project.
3) The PRINCE2 project management methodology has eight (8) distinctive management processes that cover all project activities from start up through to completion. Outline what each of these eight (8) areas and explain how they can contribute to a project.
Projects in controlled environments is the most common and widely practiced process in project management methodology. And on the other hand PRINCE2 project management is a method which is basically based on the approach that focuses on control and organization all over the project. The eight areas is , The customer, the user, the supplier, the project manager, The project team and team manager and the administrator.
4) “Organisational mission, vision, goals, objectives and operations project6 management is a method are all outlined in detail within a Business/Organisational Plan”. Explain in your own words how a project will be related to these important elements?
For any organization, all the above elements are very important. Organizations are required to adopt projects based on their mission and vision properly. If the projects are managed properly, an organization can get its mission and vision to be fulfilled.
5) Stephen Hartley in his book Project Management: Principles, Processes and Practice proposes a simple FOUR (4) stage Project Management Lifecycle. List each of these FOUR (4) stages in the lifecycle and explain how each stage unfolds over time as a project progress.
? Build up
6) Explain how workplace health and safety can be related to and impact upon a project.
When planning a project, it's important to consider workplace health and safety issues. This includes identifying who could be affected and how they may affect the project's overall goal. It's also a good idea to involve workers in the process. They may spot hidden hazards or have ideas about how to reduce risks.
7) Explain in your own words what a Project Sponsor is. You should also include an outline of the role they play as well as the responsibilities they have within a project.
Project sponsorship is an important role in project management. The sponsor must define the project's success criteria and ensure that the project's objectives are understood. It also should coordinate project tasks into a single source of truth. There are many ways to engage the sponsor and ensure that it is successful.
The project sponsor is an executive or senior manager who champions the project and communicates its importance to senior management and stakeholders. The sponsor's role is critical in the success of the project because he or she is responsible for securing buy-in and collaboration. This executive or director also has strategic control over the project and is responsible for ensuring its long-term sustainability. In addition, the project sponsor is responsible for ensuring that the project is properly funded and that it delivers the desired results. In a project management hierarchy, the project sponsor is above the project manager and is responsible for enabling the project to be successful. Project sponsors are responsible for approving the project, defining the scope and budget, and selecting a project manager. The project manager then manages the project's implementation and timeline (Chofreh et al. 2019).
8) Explain in your own words what a Project Champion is. You should also include an outline of the role they play as well as the responsibilities they have within a project.
The Project Champion is a key part of any project. A project champion needs to be able to lead a cross-functional team that is composed of members from all areas of the project scope. This individual must have excellent project management skills, but should not take on project management responsibilities themselves. The Project Champion needs to be aware of all of the steps of the project, including the methods used to accomplish them. He or she must be able to engage the stakeholders when a milestone is announced (Ahmed, 2019). As a Project Champion, an individual needs to have excellent communication skills, as this role involves working closely with other project members and the Project Manager. The Project Champion must also be charismatic and trustworthy. This person is responsible for promoting the project and keeping the team motivated. A Project Champion is an unfailing champion, who helps ensure the success of a project. They use their seniority in the company and years of experience to guide the project team and help ensure it meets the organization's objectives. They also provide moral support to the team, and they act as a liaison between upper management and project team members to resolve any project challenges.
9) List at least FIVE (5) specific codes of practice and /or standards and explain how they may apply to a project.
All the staff of the organization will follow safety rules, and safe practices, and contribute to safe work practices, and unsafe work conditions.
The staffs have to remember the safety rules and safe work practices with toolbox talks, practice drills and refresher training. Supervisors have the responsibility to adhere to safety rules and ensure it without exception. After the work behind the guard and protective devices have to be in place. All the staff remember about the adequate personal protective equipment on the job site.
10) Outline the key elements that would be included in a Project Plan template.
Project plans are documents that outline the steps that need to be taken to complete a specific project. The format and content of these documents may differ depending on the type of organization and the project's scope. However, they should contain certain basic elements, such as client requirements, project objectives, deliverables, and quality standards.
11) Explain what an organizational chart is and outline how it can be used to ensure the project team members understand their roles and responsibilities.
A well-designed organizational chart will help a team understand their roles and responsibilities. However, the process of creating one can be tedious and time-consuming. In the end, an effective organizational chart will help a team understand its roles and responsibilities and be more productive.
Download Samples PDF
- BAS121 A Fundamentals of Marketing Assignment
- BUS2004 Human Resource Management Assignment
- BIZ301 Organizational Creativity and Innovation Assignment
- ENT201 Sales and Negotiation Strategies Assignment
- Marketing Assessment Situation Analysis
- EVN301 Events Policy and Strategy Assignment
- MIS610 Advanced Professional Practice Assignment
- U24035 Customer Relationship Management Assignment
- SITXSA002 Participate in Safe Food Handling Practices Instruction Assignment
- HCT199 Evidencing Learning in Specialist Professional Assignment
- DFVP20001 Domestic and Family Violence Theories and Perspectives
- Leadership Work and Organization Assignment
- MGMT20143 Idea Generation and Business Model Development Assignment
- MKTG7512 Strategic Marketing Management Case Study
- MGT501 Business Environment Assignment
- CRIM2024 Discipline of Criminology and Justice Assignment
- MGN428 Developing Entrepreneurial Mindsets Assignment
- ECO500 Economics for Business Assignment
- PROJ6009 Business Process Management and System Assignment
- Competition and Integration Strategies of Stock Exchanges Assignment
Academic Writing Services
- Urgent Assignment Help
- Writing Assignment for University
- College Assignment Help
- SPSS Assignment Help
- HND Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Total Assignment Help
- All Assignment Help
- My Assignment Help
- Student Assignment Help
- Instant Assignment Help
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Global Assignment Help
- Write My Assignment
- Do My Assignment
- Solve My Assignment
- Make My Assignment
- Pay for Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Business Management Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment Help
- Risk Management Assignment Help
- Strategic Management Assignment Help
- Logistics Management Assignment Help
- Global Business Strategy Assignment Help
- Consumer Behavior Assignment Help
- MBA Assignment Help
- Portfolio Management Assignment Help
- Change Management Assignment Help
- Hospitality Management Assignment Help
- Healthcare Management Assignment Help
- Investment Management Assignment Help
- Market Analysis Assignment Help
- Corporate Strategy Assignment Help
- Conflict Management Assignment Help
- Marketing Management Assignment Help
- Strategic Marketing Assignment Help
- CRM Assignment Help
- Marketing Research Assignment Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Business Assignment Help
- Business Development Assignment Help
- Business Statistics Assignment Help
- Business Ethics Assignment Help
- 4p of Marketing Assignment Help
- Pricing Strategy Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Do My Finance Assignment For Me
- Financial Accounting Assignment Help
- Behavioral Finance Assignment Help
- Finance Planning Assignment Help
- Personal Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Services Assignment Help
- Forex Assignment Help
- Financial Statement Analysis Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- Financial Reporting Assignment Help
- International Finance Assignment Help
- Business Finance Assignment Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Managerial Accounting Assignment Help
- Taxation Accounting Assignment Help
- Perdisco Assignment Help
- Solve My Accounting Paper
- Business Accounting Assignment Help
- Cost Accounting Assignment Help
- Taxation Assignment Help
- Activity Based Accounting Assignment Help
- Tax Accounting Assignment Help
- Financial Accounting Theory Assignment Help
Computer Science and IT
- Robotics Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Data mining Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Network Topology Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Business Intelligence Assignment Help
- Data Flow Diagram Assignment Help
- UML Diagram Assignment Help
- R Studio Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Business Law Assignment Help
- Contract Law Assignment Help
- Tort Law Assignment Help
- Social Media Law Assignment Help
- Criminal Law Assignment Help
- Employment Law Assignment Help
- Taxation Law Assignment Help
- Commercial Law Assignment Help
- Constitutional Law Assignment Help
- Corporate Governance Law Assignment Help
- Environmental Law Assignment Help
- Criminology Assignment Help
- Company Law Assignment Help
- Human Rights Law Assignment Help
- Evidence Law Assignment Help
- Administrative Law Assignment Help
- Enterprise Law Assignment Help
- Migration Law Assignment Help
- Communication Law Assignment Help
- Law and Ethics Assignment Help
- Consumer Law Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Agroecology Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Social Science Assignment Help
- Public Relations Assignment Help
- Political Science Assignment Help
- Mass Communication Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Cookery Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Managerial Economics Assignment Help
- Econometrics Assignment Help
- Microeconomics Assignment Help
- Business Economics Assignment Help
- Marketing Plan Assignment Help
- Demand Supply Assignment Help
- Comparative Analysis Assignment Help
- Health Economics Assignment Help
- Macroeconomics Assignment Help
- Political Economics Assignment Help
- International Economics Assignments Help
- Academic Writing Services
- Essay Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Essay Help Online
- Online Custom Essay Help
- Descriptive Essay Help
- Help With MBA Essays
- Essay Writing Service
- Essay Writer For Australia
- Essay Outline Help
- illustration Essay Help
- Response Essay Writing Help
- Professional Essay Writers
- Custom Essay Help
- English Essay Writing Help
- Essay Homework Help
- Literature Essay Help
- Scholarship Essay Help
- Research Essay Help
- History Essay Help
- MBA Essay Help
- Plagiarism Free Essays
- Writing Essay Papers
- Write My Essay Help
- Need Help Writing Essay
- Help Writing Scholarship Essay
- Help Writing a Narrative Essay
- Best Essay Writing Service Canada
- Biology Dissertation Help
- Academic Dissertation Help
- Nursing Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Help Online
- MATLAB Dissertation Help
- Doctoral Dissertation Help
- Geography Dissertation Help
- Architecture Dissertation Help
- Statistics Dissertation Help
- Sociology Dissertation Help
- English Dissertation Help
- Law Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Proofreading Services
- Cheap Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Marketing Dissertation Help
- Write Case Study For Me
- Business Law Case Study Help
- Civil Law Case Study Help
- Marketing Case Study Help
- Nursing Case Study Help
- Case Study Writing Services
- History Case Study help
- Amazon Case Study Help
- Apple Case Study Help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- ZARA Case Study Assignment Help
- IKEA Case Study Assignment Help
- Zappos Case Study Assignment Help
- Tesla Case Study Assignment Help
- Flipkart Case Study Assignment Help
- Contract Law Case Study Assignments Help
- Business Ethics Case Study Assignment Help
- Nike SWOT Analysis Case Study Assignment Help
- Thesis Writing