DHI401 STAT6001 Digital Health and Informatics Assignment Sample
You will write a journal based on weekly learning from the subject that records weekly personal and professional reflections on the current status of digital health applications in Australia. This online custom essay help is expected to enhance your knowledge of digital health applications in Australia, as it applies both professionally and personally. You may be a health practitioner or working in the health-related sector. Assessment 2 assignment help seeks to follow your experiential journey through the subject and map your enhanced awareness and knowledge regarding digital health and informatics.
Step 1: Go to this link for Reachout.com: https://au.reachout.com/tools-and-apps
You will find a series of mobile apps and tools for health and well-being in the Australian context.
Step 2: Select TWO of the interventions that are active for your evaluation.
Step 3: Conduct an evaluation for each tool/intervention using these guiding questions:
a. What is the primary objective behind this intervention?
b. How long has it been active, and are there any apparent results (For example, user feedback, public reviews and so on)? What do these say? Review the qualitative feedback.
c. Who is the infrastructure provider/host for the solution? (For example, the solution may be hosted on Microsoft or AWS cloud servers. This would indicate the extent to which the solution is stable and secure.)
d. Demographic – Who seems to be using the solution in the past 12 months? Is the solution catering to the socio-cultural requirements in the Australian context? (For example, are the interfaces applicable to indigenous communities, culturally and linguistically diverse communities and so on?)
e. What are the privacy measures apparent from the solution?
f. Consider the ethical, legal and regulatory principles, best practices and laws related to the solution in the Australian context. From a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the highest), evaluate the compliance based on the information available.
g. Has the solution been actively taken up by the proposed users? What may be the deterrents?
h. From a wider global research, are there any comparative solutions available that can be better used instead of this solution? Can these be used in the Australian context?
i. From your professional point of view, would the solution help in your work or at a personal level?
i. If yes, explain the applicability of the solution in your professional and personal context (if applicable).
ii. If no, explain the gaps and provide recommendations on improvement.
Introduce each of the two selected digital tools or interventions and its background information.
What is the primary objective of this tool? What are the secondary objectives?
2. Evaluative Discussion:
Classify the challenges for each tool/intervention according to the following subheadings:
• Infrastructure/environment (200 words per tool – total 400 words)
• Legal/Regulatory (200 words per tool – total 400 words)
• Ethical/Socio-cultural issues (200 words per tool – total 400 words)
3. Conclusion and Recommendations:
Provide actionable and practical recommendations, with guidelines for implementation.
Link your conclusion back to your introduction.
4. Reference List
APA 7th edition referencing must be followed.
Please refer to the rubric at the end of this document for the assessment criteria.
Digitalization has reached a stage that defines that in today's competitive world, technology would solve most of the problems in the easiest form. The fact that can be defined is that most health organizations are implementing technological resources to solve the most critical issues within a short period.
Concerning this, the two tools that can be selected for health are Headspace and Daylio. Both the applications have both the primary and the secondary objectives which further would be productive. Considering the primary objective of daily it can be substantiated that it is used for tracking the moods, activities including the goals and objectives of the individuals (Ughetto et al., 2021). It is so that with keeping information about the daily routine, it easy to keep a possible track of everything in the easiest format. Relating to the secondary objective of the application, the purpose of the device is also to track the mood of the small children, and thereby if any kind of problem arises in the future it can automatically be solved within a period.
In a similar pattern, the goal and objective of headspace are that it collaborates to design and thus deliver innovative ways to work with those young people to strengthen the mental health and wellbeing of the individuals. At this phase of the period, it is substantial that mental check-up is one of the required notions which has to be kept intact and thus to improve the overall health set up, technological boost is very much needed to make the individual feel better in some way or the other. As such that, the selected applications in a way or the other proves to be beneficial or advantageous in the long run respectively. It is that for maintaining a kind of stability in the system it is such that both applications are required to enhance the mental stability of the persons who are suffering from health issues within a period.
As such it can be defined that both the selected applications in some of the other prove to be beneficial at some point of the time. It is so that with the help of the following applications, the health issues at once would be solved within a short period in the long run.
The primary objective behind the tool is to help individuals in mental health traumatic situations within a period. As such that the public has a proper review regarding the device. The reason is that most of the patients who have used the application got some helpful results in the long run (Zhang et al., 2018). Statistics have shown that headspace as being used by individuals has provided the most advantageous benefits to persons who are suffering from different types of ailments. The objective of the application is that it is a kind of tool that has the probability to substantiate a different form on an overall process respectively.
With the implementation of the following protocol or the application, one can achieve a beneficial notion respectively. Thus, the assurance that can be generated is that it can very well be helpful to procure a beneficial aspect in the mere future by helping to provide a curative method to the people who require some peace within a period. For the time being, it can be evaluated that the following application proves to be helpful on certain grounds and such that it is helpful in the long run.
In taking into consideration of the following application, it can well be stated that the selected one acts as a kind of tracking device by which the individuals can very well track the daily schedules or the routines and thereby the moods and the activities which are on a going process can relatively be understood.
The feedback that has been received for the following application is that with the help of the following element, the individuals would be able to keep a proper tracking record and thus accordingly work to it (Lee et al., 2015). In due course of time, the device was originated to gain positive insights.
It can thus be evaluated that the daily collection of the moods and the activities in a statistical order or to some extent can probably be beneficial to a certain extent respectively (Chaudhry, 2016). Therefore, it is such that for curing the mental problems which are present within an individual it is that the selected one has proved to be the best in due course of time. So, the fact or the statement that can be enumerated is that with the help of the following object, the health problems which are lurking back would disappear.
The legal principles that can be generated with the following application are that daily has certain of the compliances which are based on procedural notions. In comparison to the headspace which can bring mindfulness into the individuals, on a similar basis, daily in a similar way does so however following certain of the interventions in the long run.
Ranging on a scale it is at a range of 6, which again defines that some improvements are required to be made concerning the following application so that in the future, the device could be able to provide a productive notion (PW & I, 2016). In other words, the fact that can again be foretold is that with the help of the following object, the individuals who are not healthy or are in a traumatic situation would be helpful to a certain limit respectively. As such on an overall process, it can be helpful to state that the following device to a certain limit of the time, would prove advantageous to a certain degree of importance in the long run.
The implication that can henceforth be stated is that with the help of the following device the individuals had been able to make a curable practice in the future.
HeadSpace: The “headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation Ltd” (headspace) is responsible for protecting user’s privacy. When a user uses the headspace app it indicates that the user accepts all the privacy policies along with approving the collection and disclosure by the headspace app according to the conditions. The headspace app does not reveal any personal information to a third party without the consent of the user, unless it is required by law.
Headspace operates in metro, rural and regional areas of Australia. Headspace is responsible to eliminate all forms of discrimination and welcome diversity in health services. The app welcomes all persons irrespective of lifestyle, gender identity and choice.
Daylio: The ‘Daylio’ app offers the facility of maintaining a journal without actually writing it. This is a very quick responding app. The activity logs and the mood chart allow a user to link between the activity and mental state, which promotes the overall health of a person (Haradji et al., 2021). The Daylio app does not disclose these information to any other person. The terms and conditions are accepted by the user when he starts using the app.
Rating the applications it can be substantiated that the headspace is within a range of 1 to 6 and daylio is in a margin of 7. This adequately states that both the applications are to some extent helpful to a certain degree of importance in the long run respectively. This is related to the fact that in respect of health perspective, the fact is that both the applications have the capability to induce a differentiated form in the long run.
Codes of ethics
People are getting inspired across the world throughout the pandemic by the leadership of the app. The authenticity and visibility of the headspace app are lifting up the people and organizations during this difficult time. Now the world needs this. The app headspace and Daylio both particularly offer,
• Honest and authentic relationship with the followers.
• Value to the experience of the employees and the users.
• The environment where the employees and the users know that their contribution and opinions matter.
• Illustration the code of ethics in a proper way.
Communication with the users and the employees about the ethical policies of the app is important.
Information About Stakeholders
People join the mental health pledges, by being influenced by the commitment of these apps. But benefits in the business are the matter of concern also. The headspace app obeys that, “happy employee leads the healthy business”. Helping the people in this field requires some intense research on the people. The objectives are tbhe policies taken by them that , are beneficial for the users as well as for the reputation of the business. Their research shows,
• Nearly 40% of the people take a day off due to stress and depression.
• Nearly 30% of the people think that they suffer from depression.
The organization thinks business benefits lie in the employee engagement and sentiment. The level of anxiety and demand define the attitude of work, productivity level, accuracy and efficiency of an employee. It the organization takes care of the wholeness of a person then it contributes in the overall well-being of both the company and the user.
Consistent and Clear Information
Uncertainty leaves room for contradiction and inaccurate information. It is always important to provide with clear, frequent and reliable information. For example, the headspace app and their ‘people operations team’ collects weekly updates and verified information and set a fresh action plan accordingly. The managers should also be empowered by proper training that supports their team and further educate them.
Enforcement of the ethical policies
The implementation of the policies is more important than the making of policies. One headspace research showed that nearly 51% of the worker’s experience stress in their workplace over their personal lives. The another survey showed nearly 90% of the employees think their organization should present the mental health benefits to their dependents (PW & I, S, 2016).
So in this scenario the apps successfully offer the users a better service tio take care of the mental health. This considers the burnout problem, wellness stressors and invest in the mental health of the employees.
Activities according to the pledge
The headspace app hopes to make an impact on the mental health of the employees. The headspace research shows that almost 5 out of 10 employees are not happy about the mental health benefits their company offers them. The objective of the Daylio app is to help them find the proper resources they need (Lee et al., 2015). Some of the procedures the app follow to make them grow are,
- They publically and visibly announce their pledge to their customers.
- They share their plans to address the problems related to mental health internally.
- They highlight the benefits and amplify the voice of their employees in the mental health concerns
- They are able to set an example through their previous actions to handle mental health problem
- Their activities encourage the outsiders to join their programs.
Conclusion and recommendations
There are still some questions about whether the users clearly understand the privacy policies and those policies help the users to get informed or not. A report published in 2002 showed that, the visual designs always have more influence than the privacy policies of the apps. Another report stated that when the privacy information are not prominent then the users prefer to use other applications. The privacy policies assure that, when a site or app hold those policies they will not share data with the third party without the consent. Critics also have the questions if the users even read the policies before using the app. A study showed that only 2% of the users carefully read the privacy policies.
In this critical time, when the whole world is suffering from a crisis and the pandemic is contributing positively to that, these two apps are contributing for the wellbeing of the people by helping them staying mentally fit. This is needed more in this time.
These apps should be more user friendly and the privacy policies should be clearer and easy to understand for the user. That would contribute positively in the customer experience and business benefit both.
Chaudhry, B. (2016). Daylio: mood-quantification for a less stressful you. Health, 2, 34-34. https://doi.org/10.21037/mhealth.2016.08.04
Lee, C., Lee, Y., Lee, J., & Buglass, A. (2015). Improving the extraction of headspace volatile compounds: development of a headspace multi-temperature solid-phase micro-extraction-single shot-gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (mT-HS-SPME-ss-GC/MS) method and application to characterization of ground coffee aroma. Analytical Methods, 7(8), 3521-3536. https://doi.org/10.1039/c4ay03034f
PW, A., & I, S. (2016). Application of Technology 4-Axis CNC Milling for Manufacturing Artistic Ring. Advances In Automobile Engineering, 01(S1). https://doi.org/10.4172/2167-7670.s1-007
Ughetto, P., Bourmaud, G., & Haradji, Y. (2021). Analyser les mutations des espaces et des temps à l’ère de la digitalisation. Activites, (18-2). https://doi.org/10.4000/activites.6459
Zhang, X., LIU, W., LU, Y., & LÜ, Y. (2018). Recent advances in the application of headspace gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. Chinese Journal Of Chromatography, 36(10), 962. https://doi.org/10.3724/sp.j.1123.2018.05013
Download Samples PDF
- ENV101 Introduction To Events Assignment
- ACCT6004 Management Accounting Assignment
- DATA4300 Data Security and Ethics
- MGT600 Team Performance Evaluation Assignment
- ACCT6003 Financial Accounting Processes Assignment
- PBHL20009 Assessment Sample
- SIT763 Cyber Security Management Assignment
- BUECO5903 Assignment
- COMP2003 Securing Networks Assignment
- PRJ6001 Applied Project Assignment
- ITC508 Information Technology Assignment
- MGT302A Strategic Management Assignment
- MITS5505 Knowledge Management Report
- Information Security Assignment
- PUBH6000 Social Determinants of Health Case Study
- MGT607 Innovation Creativity Entrepreneurship Assignment
- PBHL20001 Understanding Public Health Assignment
- HRMT20024 Human Resource Management Assignment
- ITC561 Business Requirements Report Case Study
- EBP107 Evidence Based Practice Assignment
Academic Writing Services
- Urgent Assignment Help
- Writing Assignment for University
- College Assignment Help
- SPSS Assignment Help
- HND Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Total Assignment Help
- All Assignment Help
- My Assignment Help
- Student Assignment Help
- Instant Assignment Help
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Global Assignment Help
- Write My Assignment
- Do My Assignment
- Solve My Assignment
- Make My Assignment
- Pay for Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Business Management Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment Help
- Risk Management Assignment Help
- Strategic Management Assignment Help
- Logistics Management Assignment Help
- Global Business Strategy Assignment Help
- Consumer Behavior Assignment Help
- MBA Assignment Help
- Portfolio Management Assignment Help
- Change Management Assignment Help
- Hospitality Management Assignment Help
- Healthcare Management Assignment Help
- Investment Management Assignment Help
- Market Analysis Assignment Help
- Corporate Strategy Assignment Help
- Conflict Management Assignment Help
- Marketing Management Assignment Help
- Strategic Marketing Assignment Help
- CRM Assignment Help
- Marketing Research Assignment Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Business Assignment Help
- Business Development Assignment Help
- Business Statistics Assignment Help
- Business Ethics Assignment Help
- 4p of Marketing Assignment Help
- Pricing Strategy Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Do My Finance Assignment For Me
- Financial Accounting Assignment Help
- Behavioral Finance Assignment Help
- Finance Planning Assignment Help
- Personal Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Services Assignment Help
- Forex Assignment Help
- Financial Statement Analysis Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- Financial Reporting Assignment Help
- International Finance Assignment Help
- Business Finance Assignment Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Managerial Accounting Assignment Help
- Taxation Accounting Assignment Help
- Perdisco Assignment Help
- Solve My Accounting Paper
- Business Accounting Assignment Help
- Cost Accounting Assignment Help
- Taxation Assignment Help
- Activity Based Accounting Assignment Help
- Tax Accounting Assignment Help
- Financial Accounting Theory Assignment Help
Computer Science and IT
- Robotics Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Data mining Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Network Topology Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Business Intelligence Assignment Help
- Data Flow Diagram Assignment Help
- UML Diagram Assignment Help
- R Studio Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Business Law Assignment Help
- Contract Law Assignment Help
- Tort Law Assignment Help
- Social Media Law Assignment Help
- Criminal Law Assignment Help
- Employment Law Assignment Help
- Taxation Law Assignment Help
- Commercial Law Assignment Help
- Constitutional Law Assignment Help
- Corporate Governance Law Assignment Help
- Environmental Law Assignment Help
- Criminology Assignment Help
- Company Law Assignment Help
- Human Rights Law Assignment Help
- Evidence Law Assignment Help
- Administrative Law Assignment Help
- Enterprise Law Assignment Help
- Migration Law Assignment Help
- Communication Law Assignment Help
- Law and Ethics Assignment Help
- Consumer Law Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Agroecology Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Social Science Assignment Help
- Public Relations Assignment Help
- Political Science Assignment Help
- Mass Communication Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Cookery Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Managerial Economics Assignment Help
- Econometrics Assignment Help
- Microeconomics Assignment Help
- Business Economics Assignment Help
- Marketing Plan Assignment Help
- Demand Supply Assignment Help
- Comparative Analysis Assignment Help
- Health Economics Assignment Help
- Macroeconomics Assignment Help
- Political Economics Assignment Help
- International Economics Assignments Help
- Academic Writing Services
- Essay Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Essay Help Online
- Online Custom Essay Help
- Descriptive Essay Help
- Help With MBA Essays
- Essay Writing Service
- Essay Writer For Australia
- Essay Outline Help
- illustration Essay Help
- Response Essay Writing Help
- Professional Essay Writers
- Custom Essay Help
- English Essay Writing Help
- Essay Homework Help
- Literature Essay Help
- Scholarship Essay Help
- Research Essay Help
- History Essay Help
- MBA Essay Help
- Plagiarism Free Essays
- Writing Essay Papers
- Write My Essay Help
- Need Help Writing Essay
- Help Writing Scholarship Essay
- Help Writing a Narrative Essay
- Best Essay Writing Service Canada
- Biology Dissertation Help
- Academic Dissertation Help
- Nursing Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Help Online
- MATLAB Dissertation Help
- Doctoral Dissertation Help
- Geography Dissertation Help
- Architecture Dissertation Help
- Statistics Dissertation Help
- Sociology Dissertation Help
- English Dissertation Help
- Law Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Proofreading Services
- Cheap Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Marketing Dissertation Help
- Write Case Study For Me
- Business Law Case Study Help
- Civil Law Case Study Help
- Marketing Case Study Help
- Nursing Case Study Help
- Case Study Writing Services
- History Case Study help
- Amazon Case Study Help
- Apple Case Study Help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- ZARA Case Study Assignment Help
- IKEA Case Study Assignment Help
- Zappos Case Study Assignment Help
- Tesla Case Study Assignment Help
- Flipkart Case Study Assignment Help
- Contract Law Case Study Assignments Help
- Business Ethics Case Study Assignment Help
- Nike SWOT Analysis Case Study Assignment Help
- Thesis Writing