SITXSA002 Participate in Safe Food Handling Practices Instruction Assignment Sample
1 - Name the Acts that control the sale of food both Federally and in your state, and the name of the standards that apply to food safety in Australia.
2 - List 6 aspects that relate to your personal hygiene requirements as set out in the Food Safety Standard 3.2.2, Division 4.18?
3 - List 3 control measures that should be in place when using egg products
4 - What is the main biological hazard involved with egg products? (in 20-40 words).
5 - According to the Food Safety Standards, what must a food business do when transport food?
6 - What do the food safety standards say in relation to cooling potentially hazardous food?
7 - Consider the following if a power failure occurs in your food premises.Can food be re-frozen? If so, under what conditions?Can hot food be re-heated? If so, under what conditions
8 - What does HACCP stand for? What does it mean?
9 - What are the 7 Principles of HACCP?
10 - List 3 the objectives of the Food Standards Australia New Zealand Act 1991
11 - How should meats be thawed? Explain why they must be thawed this way.
12 - What temperatures should hot and cold food be stored at when on display?
13 - Give an example of a critical control point relating to poultry or fish in.
14 - What does the term ‘high risk’ customer group mean?
15 - Why are some customer groups more susceptible to food poisoning than others? Provide a reason and examples of five high-risk customer groups.
16 - According to the ANZFS, what do the following words mean
Potentially hazardous foods
17 - List 6 types of potentially hazardous foods
18 - List 4 practices that should be followed when preparing foods to prevent contamination?
19 - Give a detailed description of the 2hr/4hr rule (include the temperature range)
20 - Does freezing meat / fish / poultry products kill the bacteria? Explain your answer.
21 - List 2 CCP (specifically time and / or temperature controls) for:
Receiving frozen goods
- Cool storage
- Disposal of food waste
22 - Consider the following situation:Your restaurant has a hot food self-service display that you use for wet dishes (casseroles and similar foods), hot lunches and evening meals. When food is placed in the self-service display unit, it is hot (above 60 Degrees C). However, the unit is set to hold the food at a temperature of 45 Degrees C to prevent the food from drying out
Discuss what procedures you could implement that would ensure the safety of the food.
23 - Consider the following situation:You run a café and want to serve quiches made by another food business. You want to ensure that the quiches are safe for human consumption when they are received.
Discuss what procedures you could implement that would ensure the safety of the food.
24 - What financial consequences may a business face for failing to observe food safety policies and procedures? Mention at least one direct and one indirect cost to the business.
25 - Besides financial costs, what other consequences may be incurred by failing to observe food safety procedures? Mention at least two.
26 - Describe / list the cleaning and sanitising agents / other materials you would use for the following items, and describe how and where you would store the items once cleaned.
Items Cleaning & sanitising Agents / repellents Storage
- Stainless Steel Pot
- Food Processors
- Garbage Bins
- Pest Control
27 - What is a food safety plan? What information must be included in a food safety plan? Explain in about 120-160 words.
28 - Give two reasons why every kitchen should have a food safety plan.
29 - List 3 provisions which must be considered for food which is to be disposed due to spoilage or product faults:
30 - What are your personal hygiene requirements as set out in the Food Safety Standard 3.2.2, Division 4.18? Mention at least 8 requirements.
31 - What are your legal requirements in regards to the reporting of health and illnesses whilst working with food and beverages?
32 - Describe 2 ways to calibrate a food temperature probe
33 - Describe how to use a temperature probe.
34 - Describe how to clean a temperature probe.
35 - What is your local government's food inspection regime?
36 - What is meant by the Temperature Danger Zone?
37 - Describe the following main types of safety hazards and contamination that food premises must deal with.
- Physical Hazards
- Chemical Hazards
- Biological Hazards
38 - What are the required temperature / environmental conditions for each of the following storage areas
- Dry Goods
39 - Describe 3 safe food handling practices you use for each of the following food types
- Dried Goods
- Frozen Goods
- Fruit and vegetables
40 - What is the difference between cleaning and sanitising?
41 - What are the six steps you should follow for proper cleaning?
42 - Describe the process you could follow to sanitise equipment such as eating and drinking utensil and food contact surfaces.
43 - Describe the following 6 methods you should use to ensure the safety of food served and sold to customers
- Protective Barriers
- Temperature Control
- Supervision of food displays
- Utensil / Board control
- Separate Serving Utensils
44 - Relating to food safety monitoring techniques, describe the following:
- Bacterial swabs and counts
- Checking and recording food storage
- Chemical tests
- Monitoring hot storage temperatures
- 6 indicators of spoilage and contamination of perishable supplies
Assessment answers for online assignment help -
1 - The Sale of Goods Act 1923 is authorised to control sale of food both federally and at state level. Australian Safety Standard is responsible towards food safety in Australia.
2 - The different kinds of aspects that includes in personal hygiene along with grooming includes-
There has to be high standard of personal cleanliness that needs is to be maintained by staff.
There has to be specific industry cap or disposable cap that is to be used worn over hair while preparing, reheating, cooking and serving of food.
- No hair clips or hair pin is to be worn by workers
- Beards and moustaches are to be kept clean and trimmed.
- Necklaces are to be worn underneath the uniform and not to be visible.
- Long hair is to be tied up along with worn up under the cap.
3 - when using egg products includes they are always to be stored in refrigerators, they are to be in original packaging, they are to be treated as raw food and therefore is to be stored below cooked foods.
4 - There has to be daily check of perishable goods that is to be maintained. Spoiled, contaminated along with out of date items are to be discarded. Prepared or perishable items are to be discarded after each meal.
5 - In order to protect in food from transport we are to observe in certain protocols in the manner of delivering food to the consumers as quickly as possible after serving, all food items are to be covered, there has to be high level of personal hygiene that has to be maintained, food delivery staff are required to wear in uniform and clean protective clothing.
6 - There can be presence and growth of biological contaminants that could be due to incorrect storage temperature. Biological, physical along with chemical contaminants from staff, equipments along with chemicals and pests between raw along with ready to eat food. There has to be maintenance of temperature control so that products are at or below 5 degree celcius, stock is to be maintained following the first in first principles, sate and label stored products, products to stored as per manufacturer instructions.
Stock is to be rotated regularly following the first in first out principle, separate different food types including in raw, ready to eat along with cooked food, cover and contain product to maintain contamination, fridges are to be well maintained, kept in clean and sanitary conditions. Product is to be stored according to manufacturer instructions. There has to be check of temperature of fridges three times daily. Monitor use by dates when stocking when storing stock, arrange equipment repairs as required.
7 - Food can be refrozen the durability of food depends on the food that is to be maintained. It could be kept cold and 40 degree celcius and not more than 3-4 days.
Food can be reheated unless the same is at correct temperature and for correct duration of time and can be safely reheated multiple times.
8 - HACCP stand for Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point. This system had been designed towards fighting in safety standards potentially present in food. It focuses towards raw material processing, handling along with procurement, distribution along with manufacturing of product.
9 - The different principles of HACCP includes in conduct a hazard analysis, identify the critical control points, establish critical limits, monitor CCP, establish in corrective action, verification, record keeping.
10 - The objectives of Food Standard Australia New Zealand includes in protecting of public health along with safety, provision of adequate information that relates to food to enable in consumers to make informed choice along with prevention of misleading behaviour.
11 - Meats can be safely thawed in not hot water or cold water. They are to be thawed in leak proof package along with bag. It is necessary to submerge the bag in cold water changing water after 30 minutes that stays cold. It is necessary that food temperature is to be kept of meat in food spoilage temperature that range around 70-100 degree.
It could be said to be perfectly safe to cook in meat directly out of freezer that why it is preferred to cook meat, faster cooking time along with ability towards seasonings or application of marinades.
12 - Hot food is to be stored at 60 degree celcius along with cold foods is to be stored at below 6 degree celcius.
13 - Give an example of a critical control point relating to poultry or fish in 10-30 words.In case of poultry or fish it is imperative to state that it has to be maintained along with effective and hygienic oriented. There can be thermal processing along with chilling, testing of ingredients related to poultry or fish.
14 - These can be said to be those customers who are said to be engaged in certain professions and can avail in certain professions along with susceptible to food poisoning. They are more likely to be towards contracting in food poisoning along with suffering in more serious symptoms.
15 - Why are some customer groups more susceptible to food poisoning than others? Provide a reason and examples of five high-risk customer groups. It depends on various age groups who could be said to be susceptible towards food poisoning. The likely age group of old age or people having low immune system are likely to have been affected in by food poisoning. The different types of groups includes in older adults, children along with age group of children accustomed towards school age group.
16 - It could be said to be any substance in the form of physical, biological along with radiological substances or any matter whatsoever. Drinking water may reasonably be expected to have at least small amounts of contaminants.
It could be said to be something that could be said to be making something impure or unsuitable by contacting to be something unclean in nature.
Potentially hazardous foods
It could mean in any kind of food that consists in whole or in part of milk products, meat, fish or poultry products.
17 - The potentially hazardous food includes in sea food, processed pr cut fruits or vegetables, curries, dairy products cooked rice.
18 - There has to be holding of meetings to review in food safety related programme, regular checking along with compliance, organizing a third party external auditor, reviewing and follow up of problems raised.
19 - The 2 hr and 4 hr rule could be said to be tells us related to the fact as to how long hazardous foods that includes in cooked meat along with dairy products, prepared fruits along with vegetable, cooked pasta along with rice , containing eggs can be safely held at temperature in the respective zone. The total time includes in all the time that has been at room temperature for example during delivery along with preparation and transportation. The total time included can take into account room temperature along with keeping the same during delivery along with preparation along with transportation.
20 - Freezing does not really kills in bacteria but puts food into hibernation. They are said to be inactive and wakes up as food thaws. The bacterial will have the moisture that needs to be survived.
21 - In the case of proper cooling the food needs to be held at around 41 degree F. Thawing is the step that is to be capitalised upon.
In case of cold storage they are said to be effective towards producing in high quality meat products. They are to be properly cooked in the process.
In the case of preparation they help to get in the food to properly cooked along with maintaining in effective manner.
It includes in different processes that need to be capitalised upon with perspective to preparation of food.
Once food has been prepared same can be used during display for the different set of audience.
Serving could be said to be art that needs to be maintained effectively leading to maintaining ethics effectively.
It includes in proper and effective transition of food items into something special. It could be effective towards maintaining effectively.
Once food had been packed it needs to be transported effectively.
Disposal of food waste. In case items are left over then food waste is to be undertaken
22 - In case of keeping the food in proper condition it is necessary to keep in the food for ;later use until steam stops cover in food and put in fridge. It helps in keeping in food out of temperature danger zone as fast as possible. Large portions of food should be cooled faster and put them in stray or divide them into smaller portions.
23 - In the case of preservation of quiches it is necessary that that has to be kept in chilled in fridge along with frozen in freezer. It is important to cool down room temperature after baking and wrap in tightly in plastic wrap. It could be served warm or cold. It could be broken prior to baking after baking. It could be useful to maneouvour. It could be kept in for 3-4 days in refrigerator.
24 - There can be penalty or fine that could be imposed in the case of any form of failure to comply according to the procedures as has been prescribed and act accordingly. There can be penalty and cancellation of license in this perspective.
25 - There can be loss in the field related to less of goodwill for the company. Customer preference could be less in this perspective.
26 - Items Cleaning & sanitising Agents / repellents Storage
Cutlery, Stainless Steel Pot Food Processors Oven Crockery
Garbage Bins Floors Walls Pest Control. In the case of food related aspects it is necessary that proper and effective management needs to be carried along with relation to the course of activities. All the departments are being assignment along with the role to adjudicate in the perspectives in this regard.
27 - There has to be maintenance of high safety standards and skills that needs to be maintained with respect to food and related products. It is important that proper food is to be maintained along with keeping them along with maintenance at the same time. It is important that proper hygiene is to be maintained effectively. It is important on the part of the person concerned to have in put all the details related to number of food that had been ordered along with keeping them effectively. It is to be maintained effectively.
28 - Safety plan could be said to be eventful towards keeping in food in proper manner without any fear of damage. It helps to do things in a proper manner without any form of negligence.
29 - There can be disposal of food or spoilage of food products in case of growth of biological contaminants along with physical or chemical cross that is to be maintained. It is important to look into this matter effectively.
30 - There has to be proper cleaning of utensils to be used in food. There has to be proper hygiene of uniform that is being worn by chef. Even waiter is to be properly dressed in this event. Staff illness is to be looked after along with hand washing, clothing is to be maintained, general code of conduct is to be maintained in the process.
31 - In case of health related perspectives it is necessary that proper management is to be maintained effectively. It is important to report in to supervisor as to same and delivaretely take action as to same.
32 - Food temperature can be cooked in by the application of proper internal temperature and harmful bacteria is to be measured in the process. It could be said to be need in case of meat and poultry.
33 - It is important to stem in probe of thermometer into the thickest part of the food, it could be said to be in centre of the food even if thickness persists. In case food is liquid stir it up to make sure that food had been evenly distributed before inserting in thermometer. There has to be calibrating that needs to be maintained in the process. It means adjusting in thermometer. There has to be proper calibration that needs to be maintained in the process.
34 - It is necessary to clean in water in warm water. There has to be washing up of water and remove in residue that may be present in probe it will start in sanitizing process. There has to be sanitizing of thermometer along with alcohol. Rinse in thermometer along with air dry in thermometer.
35 - The local government regime includes in developing ideas related to the different perspectives that needs to be maintained effectively. There has to be proper and effective management that needs to be maintained in the process.
36 - There has to be proper temperature that needs to be maintained and capitalised effectively. In case temperature is above the normal zone it needs to be taken in to account.
37 - It can be due to different types of hazardous perspectives that needs to be maintained along with prevention from hazardous substances in the process.
The chemical hazarders includes in any form of illegal substances that needs to be tackled effectively.
It includes in maintaining in different perspectives related to contamination perspectives that needs to be capitalised upon.
38 - There has to be proper refrigerator measure that needs to be maintained effectively. It should not be in minus zone.
This could be bit ho0gh to around 35 degree celcius.
It could be said to be temperature that could be in ice zone.
39 - Dairy
They are to preserved at room temperature.
It could be kept in normal condition
It has to be maintained at temperature that is worthy of one having to be eaten.
It could be said to be icy related that could be said to be prevalent.
Fruit and vegetables
They are to be maintained at room temperature.
It is to be maintained at temperature that is well in record and substance.
They are to be maintained at room temperature.
40 - Cleaning could be said to be meant to clean in products and services by application of water or any refined manner on the other hand sanitization includes in to keep in the product in fully sanitized manner or medicated manner.
41 - The different steps includes in pre clean, main clean, rinse, disinfection, final rinse, drying respectively.
42 - There has to be proper and effective means by which utensils along with food is to be kept in clean from hygiene manner without any form of irregularity in the process.
43 - Packaging Control:
There has to be proper packaging of foods along with related products that needs to be maintained in the process.
The protective barriers are to be maintained with respect to hygiene and safety related to food.
There has to be proper temperature control that needs to be processed and kept in a refined manner.
Supervision of food displays
There has to be supervision of items that includes in effort towards maintaining in proper an d systematic record of each of the items.
Utensil /Board Control
There has to be proper management of this kind of items.
Separate Serving Utensils
All kinds of orders of foods are b being portrayed in by separate serving utensils.
44 - It helps in maintaining record and to understand in closing stock related to same.
In case of any form of complaints there has to be chemical tests that needs to be carried forward in this perspective.
Monitoring hot storage temperatures
In case of preserving in certain food require in hot storage temperature that needs to be maintained.
6 indicators of spoilage and contamination of perishable supplies
In case lack of proper hygiene, safety and related activities not maintained, lack of fidelity related to packaging of products.
Download Samples PDF
- Leadership Work and Organization Assignment
- Mediation and Moderation of Sleep in Arthritis Fatigue Assignment
- PHCA9521 Global Health and Development Assignment
- MCR004A Accounting System and Process Assignment
- BE553 Principles of International Marketing Assignment
- BSBSUS511 Develop Workplace Policy and Procedure Assignment
- Do Psychopaths Have Abnormal Brains Assignment
- PSYC20036 Assignment 3
- Project Progress Report
- BIS3004 IS Security and Risk Management Assignment
- MSc Computer Science Project Proposal
- MBA504 Data Analytics for Business Assignment
- MBA642 Project Initiation, Planning and Execution Report 3
- HND731 Learning and Teaching for Health Professionals Assignment
- GDECE101 Early Childhood Care and Education
- Artificial Nanoparticle Blood Instant Oxygen Boost Report Assignment
- MIS609 Ass Data Management and Analytics Assignment
- CL4303 Legal Foundation Assignment
- ITC561 Business Requirements Report Case Study
- BUS6001 Business Strategy Management Assignment
Academic Writing Services
- Urgent Assignment Help
- Writing Assignment for University
- College Assignment Help
- SPSS Assignment Help
- HND Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Total Assignment Help
- All Assignment Help
- My Assignment Help
- Student Assignment Help
- Instant Assignment Help
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Global Assignment Help
- Write My Assignment
- Do My Assignment
- Solve My Assignment
- Make My Assignment
- Pay for Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Business Management Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment Help
- Risk Management Assignment Help
- Strategic Management Assignment Help
- Logistics Management Assignment Help
- Global Business Strategy Assignment Help
- Consumer Behavior Assignment Help
- MBA Assignment Help
- Portfolio Management Assignment Help
- Change Management Assignment Help
- Hospitality Management Assignment Help
- Healthcare Management Assignment Help
- Investment Management Assignment Help
- Market Analysis Assignment Help
- Corporate Strategy Assignment Help
- Conflict Management Assignment Help
- Marketing Management Assignment Help
- Strategic Marketing Assignment Help
- CRM Assignment Help
- Marketing Research Assignment Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Business Assignment Help
- Business Development Assignment Help
- Business Statistics Assignment Help
- Business Ethics Assignment Help
- 4p of Marketing Assignment Help
- Pricing Strategy Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Do My Finance Assignment For Me
- Financial Accounting Assignment Help
- Behavioral Finance Assignment Help
- Finance Planning Assignment Help
- Personal Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Services Assignment Help
- Forex Assignment Help
- Financial Statement Analysis Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- Financial Reporting Assignment Help
- International Finance Assignment Help
- Business Finance Assignment Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Managerial Accounting Assignment Help
- Taxation Accounting Assignment Help
- Perdisco Assignment Help
- Solve My Accounting Paper
- Business Accounting Assignment Help
- Cost Accounting Assignment Help
- Taxation Assignment Help
- Activity Based Accounting Assignment Help
- Tax Accounting Assignment Help
- Financial Accounting Theory Assignment Help
Computer Science and IT
- Robotics Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Data mining Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Network Topology Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Business Intelligence Assignment Help
- Data Flow Diagram Assignment Help
- UML Diagram Assignment Help
- R Studio Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Business Law Assignment Help
- Contract Law Assignment Help
- Tort Law Assignment Help
- Social Media Law Assignment Help
- Criminal Law Assignment Help
- Employment Law Assignment Help
- Taxation Law Assignment Help
- Commercial Law Assignment Help
- Constitutional Law Assignment Help
- Corporate Governance Law Assignment Help
- Environmental Law Assignment Help
- Criminology Assignment Help
- Company Law Assignment Help
- Human Rights Law Assignment Help
- Evidence Law Assignment Help
- Administrative Law Assignment Help
- Enterprise Law Assignment Help
- Migration Law Assignment Help
- Communication Law Assignment Help
- Law and Ethics Assignment Help
- Consumer Law Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Agroecology Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Social Science Assignment Help
- Public Relations Assignment Help
- Political Science Assignment Help
- Mass Communication Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Cookery Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Managerial Economics Assignment Help
- Econometrics Assignment Help
- Microeconomics Assignment Help
- Business Economics Assignment Help
- Marketing Plan Assignment Help
- Demand Supply Assignment Help
- Comparative Analysis Assignment Help
- Health Economics Assignment Help
- Macroeconomics Assignment Help
- Political Economics Assignment Help
- International Economics Assignments Help
- Academic Writing Services
- Essay Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Essay Help Online
- Online Custom Essay Help
- Descriptive Essay Help
- Help With MBA Essays
- Essay Writing Service
- Essay Writer For Australia
- Essay Outline Help
- illustration Essay Help
- Response Essay Writing Help
- Professional Essay Writers
- Custom Essay Help
- English Essay Writing Help
- Essay Homework Help
- Literature Essay Help
- Scholarship Essay Help
- Research Essay Help
- History Essay Help
- MBA Essay Help
- Plagiarism Free Essays
- Writing Essay Papers
- Write My Essay Help
- Need Help Writing Essay
- Help Writing Scholarship Essay
- Help Writing a Narrative Essay
- Best Essay Writing Service Canada
- Biology Dissertation Help
- Academic Dissertation Help
- Nursing Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Help Online
- MATLAB Dissertation Help
- Doctoral Dissertation Help
- Geography Dissertation Help
- Architecture Dissertation Help
- Statistics Dissertation Help
- Sociology Dissertation Help
- English Dissertation Help
- Law Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Proofreading Services
- Cheap Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Marketing Dissertation Help
- Write Case Study For Me
- Business Law Case Study Help
- Civil Law Case Study Help
- Marketing Case Study Help
- Nursing Case Study Help
- Case Study Writing Services
- History Case Study help
- Amazon Case Study Help
- Apple Case Study Help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- ZARA Case Study Assignment Help
- IKEA Case Study Assignment Help
- Zappos Case Study Assignment Help
- Tesla Case Study Assignment Help
- Flipkart Case Study Assignment Help
- Contract Law Case Study Assignments Help
- Business Ethics Case Study Assignment Help
- Nike SWOT Analysis Case Study Assignment Help
- Thesis Writing