HLTENN035 Practice Nursing with the Australian Health Care System Assignment Sample
1. List three (3) most common chronic health conditions facing aging people who come from countries other than Australia, and name three (3) major themes in health care contributing to their poor health conditions
Three Chronic Health Conditions
One of the chronic health conditions is hypertension.
Other issue is diabetes
Other is arthritis
One of the theme cover health cost excess and every individual is not able to afford the high quality care
This also includes Fragmented Decision Points and inconsistent principle.
Unable to obtain care because of lack of facilities.
2. Identify at least three (3) private health insurance-related companies in Australia
Medibank is one of the companies that is operating with 26.9% market share.
Bupa has 25.4% market share providing health insurances to people in Australia
HCF is one of the companies operating with11.7% market share.
3. What is the role of private health insurance in the Australian healthcare funding system?
With private health insurance, individuals may choose from a variety of medical facilities and physicians, relieving stress on the public healthcare system. The government of Australia and individuals for assignment help with private health insurance are the two main sources of funding for medical treatment in Australia. Medicare is the name of Australia national healthcare insurance programme. Medicare is a government programme in Australia that offers reduced-cost or free medical treatment to inhabitants of the country. It is funded by the taxes that each and every Australian is required to pay.
4. What are health issues and impacts for healthcare delivery in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders in Australia?
Because of the prevalence of cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, and respiratory diseases among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in Australia, their population is declining at an alarming rate, which makes it challenging for them to close the obvious gap in life expectancy that exists between themselves and other Australians. In addition to the aforementioned, a number of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people have been subjected to inferior medical treatment, which has resulted in their being at a greater risk of dying at an earlier age than the indigenous population in Australia as a whole (Pearson et al., 2020).
5. Describe the historical perspectives of two (2) of the following roles in nursing profession
Between the fifteenth and nineteenth centuries, a number of healthcare facilities in that period were forced to shut because there were insufficient numbers of medical professionals to care for patients. It was at this period that all women who had been convicted of committing crimes and were serving sentences were sent to nursing school in order to fill the shortage of nurses that existed at the time in the sector. This aspect of nursing was deemed appropriate for the time period in question due to the fact that it took place inside the confines of a religious order, which is where nursing care was expected to be provided in the name of Christian compassion (Bates & Memel, 2021).
During the start of the Nightingale Crimean war, which occurred somewhere between the fifteenth and nineteenth centuries, the Nightingale and her nurses took use of the chance to construct military hospitals of the day.
6. Outline current perspective of nursing profession based on Kelly criteria?
a. Nursing contributions to individual and social health are vital.
As a result,
b) nursing science is growing. Research is the driving force behind the expansion of nursing body of knowledge.
Nursing is a cognitive activity requiring both critical and creative thinking since it serves as the basis for delivering nursing care. Nursing pioneered and refined the nursing process, an innovative approach to clinical practise.
C. These professionals need to be educated at the university level to acquire the skills and information necessary to do their jobs effectively.
D. Although nurses do their duties on their own initiative, the majority of them operate in settings where nursing practise is reliant on the cooperation of others, especially when it comes to carrying out the directives of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. Employers and supervising physicians might place restrictions on what a nurse can do in the workplace.
E. Practitioners are driven to do good by a desire to help others and value their job highly in its own right. The nursing profession is not for the faint of heart. This will motivate them to provide excellent service to your customers. The code of ethics for nurses helps professionals provide a safe place for patients to recover by encouraging them to see their treatment from several angles. (Kelly & Innes, 2013).
7. State two (2) advantages and two (2) disadvantages of the Biomedical model on which the Australian Healthcare system is based on
• Increases life expectancy owing to early diagnosis and treatment
• Works really effectively with typical medical issues
• Adopting this methodology is thought to cost the government money when it comes to paying for the diagnosis and treatment of certain ailments that call for high-end technology
• Since certain diseases cannot be cured and can only be managed by behavioural adjustment, which is not supported by the biological paradigm, this approach cannot treat all diseases.
8. Describe two socio-cultural and social factors that impact health care delivery
a) Lack of Education: People who lack education are more prone to have unhealthy lives because they are unaware of the importance of good eating and exercise.
b) Low income—one factor to take into account is a person's income. People with low incomes have less access to wholesome meals and healthcare. They cannot afford to pay for clean living conditions or medical care.
c) Housing – People with health issues are more likely to reside in subpar housing.
d) Unsafe environment – People are more susceptible to risks and health issues in an unsafe setting.
9. List at least three (3) examples of each of the social, political and economic factors that impact on health care delivery.
- Lack of housing
- Supportive personal relationships
- Tax legislation
- Consumer protection
- Insurance mandates
- Income in terms of making healthy choices
- Income to afford the healthcare
- Employment conditions to access to medical care
10. Research and describe two (2) issues on the current health policy agenda in Australia
Urbanizations and health problems
Numerous health issues have arisen as a result of increased urbanisation in many industrialised countries, making it more difficult for governments to design wholesome and long-lasting communities.
Problems in the field of medical research
Medical innovations have traditionally been made in Australia via research. Surprisingly, Australia lacks the following essential organisations and connections among stakeholders needed to combine national health and medical research plans (ii) Aligning medical research with goals for the country's health (iii) strategic goals for allocating limited research funding
11. Outline four (4) principles of primary health care and two (2) principles of tertiary health care in
All five forms of health care are available to all customers, regardless of where they live. Immunization, clean water and sanitation, prenatal and pediatric care, health education, and the management of infectious diseases are all part of health promotion. The primary goal of health promotion is to reduce the need for curative and rehabilitative care.
Care that is commensurate with the community economic, cultural, and social development is shown through the use of appropriate technology. The phrase "public participation" refers to the practise of encouraging patients to take an active role in making decisions about their own health care, as well as the health care needs of their community and the relative merits of various approaches to addressing those needs.
Hospices and rehabilitation centres are examples of tertiary care settings. The goals of tertiary care are to make the latter stages of life as pleasant as possible for patients who have reached that point and to help patients recover fully after surgery or illness.
12. Discuss the four non-traditional approaches to health and their places in contemporary nursing practice?
1. Body-based and manipulative techniques
- it involves moving one or more bodily parts in order to promote healing and wellness. Examples include massage, reflexology, osteopathic and chiropractic adjustments, Rolfing, the Alexander method, craniosacral treatment, and Trager bodywork.
2. Mind-body therapy
- it a collection of therapies that pay attention to how social, mental, emotional, behavioural, and spiritual variables interact and affect one health.
3. Energy drugs
- It relies on a number of traditions to support the idea that illnesses are caused by subtle energy disturbances.
4. Biologically-Based Practices - it makes use of natural resources like food, vitamins, and herbs to strengthen, balance, and cure the body. Examples include probiotics, functional foods, dietary supplements (such vitamins), prebiotics, fatty acids, herbal items, and amino acids.
13. Outline the functions of Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation.
The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (ANMF) helps shape policy in the areas of nursing and midwifery practise, professionalism, regulation, education, training, workforce development, socioeconomic welfare, health and ageing, community services, veterans' affairs, occupational health and safety, labour relations, and social justice. The main national association and professional organisation for nurses and midwives in Australia is called the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (ANMF) (Verrall et al., 2015).
Download Samples PDF
- BIS3003 IS Capstone Industry Project A Assignment
- PSY30008 Psychology of Personality Assignment
- CRIM2024 Discipline of Criminology and Justice Assignment
- Is AI Taking Over the Work of Financial Analysts
- PSYC1003 Understanding Mind Brain and Behaviour Assignment
- BUGEN5930 Business Society and The Planet Assignment
- MBA401 People Culture and Contemporary Leadership Assignment
- BUS3002 Business School Industrial Experience Assignment
- ACCT20080 Governance and Ethics Assignment
- Character Embedded Based Deep Learning Approach For Malicious URL Detection
- BMP4004 Contemporary Issues in Marketing Assignment
- ECL101 Language and Print Literacy Development Assignment
- PROJ6006 Organisational Behaviour and People Management Assignment
- PBHL20009 Assessment Sample
- HI6025 Accounting Theory and Current Issues Assignment
- Business Capstone Project Assignments
- PRJM6010 Project and People Assignment 2
- EDUC1001 Language and Learning in Your Discipline Assignment
- PROJ6018 Project Portfolio and Program management Assignment
- 2105AFE Introduction To Business Law Assignment
Academic Writing Services
- Urgent Assignment Help
- Writing Assignment for University
- College Assignment Help
- SPSS Assignment Help
- HND Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Total Assignment Help
- All Assignment Help
- My Assignment Help
- Student Assignment Help
- Instant Assignment Help
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Global Assignment Help
- Write My Assignment
- Do My Assignment
- Solve My Assignment
- Make My Assignment
- Pay for Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Business Management Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment Help
- Risk Management Assignment Help
- Strategic Management Assignment Help
- Logistics Management Assignment Help
- Global Business Strategy Assignment Help
- Consumer Behavior Assignment Help
- MBA Assignment Help
- Portfolio Management Assignment Help
- Change Management Assignment Help
- Hospitality Management Assignment Help
- Healthcare Management Assignment Help
- Investment Management Assignment Help
- Market Analysis Assignment Help
- Corporate Strategy Assignment Help
- Conflict Management Assignment Help
- Marketing Management Assignment Help
- Strategic Marketing Assignment Help
- CRM Assignment Help
- Marketing Research Assignment Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Business Assignment Help
- Business Development Assignment Help
- Business Statistics Assignment Help
- Business Ethics Assignment Help
- 4p of Marketing Assignment Help
- Pricing Strategy Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Do My Finance Assignment For Me
- Financial Accounting Assignment Help
- Behavioral Finance Assignment Help
- Finance Planning Assignment Help
- Personal Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Services Assignment Help
- Forex Assignment Help
- Financial Statement Analysis Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- Financial Reporting Assignment Help
- International Finance Assignment Help
- Business Finance Assignment Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Managerial Accounting Assignment Help
- Taxation Accounting Assignment Help
- Perdisco Assignment Help
- Solve My Accounting Paper
- Business Accounting Assignment Help
- Cost Accounting Assignment Help
- Taxation Assignment Help
- Activity Based Accounting Assignment Help
- Tax Accounting Assignment Help
- Financial Accounting Theory Assignment Help
Computer Science and IT
- Robotics Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Data mining Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Network Topology Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Business Intelligence Assignment Help
- Data Flow Diagram Assignment Help
- UML Diagram Assignment Help
- R Studio Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Business Law Assignment Help
- Contract Law Assignment Help
- Tort Law Assignment Help
- Social Media Law Assignment Help
- Criminal Law Assignment Help
- Employment Law Assignment Help
- Taxation Law Assignment Help
- Commercial Law Assignment Help
- Constitutional Law Assignment Help
- Corporate Governance Law Assignment Help
- Environmental Law Assignment Help
- Criminology Assignment Help
- Company Law Assignment Help
- Human Rights Law Assignment Help
- Evidence Law Assignment Help
- Administrative Law Assignment Help
- Enterprise Law Assignment Help
- Migration Law Assignment Help
- Communication Law Assignment Help
- Law and Ethics Assignment Help
- Consumer Law Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Agroecology Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Social Science Assignment Help
- Public Relations Assignment Help
- Political Science Assignment Help
- Mass Communication Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Cookery Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Managerial Economics Assignment Help
- Econometrics Assignment Help
- Microeconomics Assignment Help
- Business Economics Assignment Help
- Marketing Plan Assignment Help
- Demand Supply Assignment Help
- Comparative Analysis Assignment Help
- Health Economics Assignment Help
- Macroeconomics Assignment Help
- Political Economics Assignment Help
- International Economics Assignments Help
- Academic Writing Services
- Essay Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Essay Help Online
- Online Custom Essay Help
- Descriptive Essay Help
- Help With MBA Essays
- Essay Writing Service
- Essay Writer For Australia
- Essay Outline Help
- illustration Essay Help
- Response Essay Writing Help
- Professional Essay Writers
- Custom Essay Help
- English Essay Writing Help
- Essay Homework Help
- Literature Essay Help
- Scholarship Essay Help
- Research Essay Help
- History Essay Help
- MBA Essay Help
- Plagiarism Free Essays
- Writing Essay Papers
- Write My Essay Help
- Need Help Writing Essay
- Help Writing Scholarship Essay
- Help Writing a Narrative Essay
- Best Essay Writing Service Canada
- Biology Dissertation Help
- Academic Dissertation Help
- Nursing Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Help Online
- MATLAB Dissertation Help
- Doctoral Dissertation Help
- Geography Dissertation Help
- Architecture Dissertation Help
- Statistics Dissertation Help
- Sociology Dissertation Help
- English Dissertation Help
- Law Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Proofreading Services
- Cheap Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Marketing Dissertation Help
- Write Case Study For Me
- Business Law Case Study Help
- Civil Law Case Study Help
- Marketing Case Study Help
- Nursing Case Study Help
- Case Study Writing Services
- History Case Study help
- Amazon Case Study Help
- Apple Case Study Help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- ZARA Case Study Assignment Help
- IKEA Case Study Assignment Help
- Zappos Case Study Assignment Help
- Tesla Case Study Assignment Help
- Flipkart Case Study Assignment Help
- Contract Law Case Study Assignments Help
- Business Ethics Case Study Assignment Help
- Nike SWOT Analysis Case Study Assignment Help
- Thesis Writing